We supply the finest rebuilt Deere transmissions in the country. This is how we do it.
- Transmission is completely disassembled, cleaned, and inspected
- Transmission charge pump is rebuilt
- Solenoids are tested and control valve is rebuilt
- Clutch packs are individually rebuilt and clearances are set up properly
- Clutch packs are installed into case and case halves are assembled
- Control valve, charge pump, remanufactured torque converter and outer components installed.
- Transmission is thoroughly tested on our in house test stand
- Transmission is painted and crated before shipping
We perform these steps on every loader transmission we sell
True performance takes time and patience
©Copyright 2023 OEM Replacment Parts, Inc, All Rights Reserved. | Website Design by WABW Media Group