This is Bo Moore. He is the “little” brother of Red Moore. Or should I say younger brother. At 6’8″ with size 18 boots, and hands the size of a catchers mitt, there’s not much little about Bo. The man is large, some might say larger than life. He works harder than 2 men. He lives large. He and his brother love to take trucks out into the field and play in the mud. He likes his trucks BIG. He likes his music LOUD. Bo is a fiercely independent man who doesn’t like to be micro managed. He’s at the right place. With employees like Bo, you just explain what needs to be done and then get out of his way. His production, and overall contribution to the well being of this company are second to none. On a personal note, if Bo cares about you, he’s truly got your back. I feel very fortunate to be someone he cares about. He works his ass off and I treat him fairly and we both show each other respect. Bo has worked in several departments in his many years at OEM. Currently, he is in charge of our axle department. He and one or two assistants rebuild an average of 2 – 3 axles a week, every week, all year. And they’re built correctly, 99% passing test on the first try. The other 1% are remedied before leaving. Some people show up to work and some people show up to make a difference. Bo does both. He’s also an incredible father to his awesome little girl, Valynn. Because not only is he one of the most honest, hard working people I’ve ever known, he’s also got a huge heart. We love you Bo!
©Copyright 2020 (Company Name), Inc, All Rights Reserved. | Website Design by WABW Media Group